Working at Synertek during COVID-19
Our commitment to our workers and to preventing the spread of COVID-19
We are convinced that our actions are important in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. As a company, we follow all of the measures recommended by the government and public health officials to ensure the safety and security of our employees.
Here are A few examples of the public health measures implemented by Synertek:
- Employees must complete a daily questionnaire about their COVID-19 status.
- If an employee reports any symptom or risk of exposure, we follow public health protocol.
- Employees are supplied with disinfectant bottles and masks for personal use.
- High-contact surfaces presenting a risk of contamination, such as door handles, light switches and handrails are disinfected multiple times per day.
- Physical distancing has been facilitated by installing plexiglas, designating foot traffic direction in hallways, reorganizing common areas by distancing tables, and by using technology to avoid the need for in-person communication.
- Should our employees need further guidance or have any additional questions, we refer them to the appropriate public health resources.
Do you have an interview at Synertek ?
Be assured that we take all the necessary precautions to make your visit the most as safe as possible. Please keep the following in mind during your visit:
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- When you enter in the building, complete the visitor sign-in with your own pen.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering or mask from your arrival to the interview room.
- The interview will be held in a spacious room that makes physical distancing possible.
- Work surfaces, such as interview tables, will be disinfected before and after the interview.
- Any question? Do not hesitate to ask when we speak to schedule your interview.