Working at Synertek during COVID-19
Our commitment to our workers and to prevent the spread of COVID-19
We are convinced that all of our actions are important into the fight against the spread of COVID-19. As an enterprise, we follow all the measures recommended by our government and public health to give everyone a safe an secure environment.
A few examples of public health measures at Synertek
- Each worker must fill a daily questionary about symptoms of COVID-19.
- If there is any symptom or any risk of exposure, we follow the public health protocol.
- Personalized disinfectant bottles and masks are furnished to all workers.
- Surfaces frequently touched by hands, such as door handles, light switches and handrails are disinfected numerous times every day.
- We implement measures to make physical distancing easier such as adding plexiglas, delimiting ways in corridors, reorganizing common areas like distancing dinner tables, and using technologies to avoid communication in person.
- We refer ourselves or refer our workers to the public health resources for any question.
Coming for an interview at Synertek ?
Be assured that we take all the necessary measures to make your visit the most safe as possible. Good to know :
- When you enter in the building, fill the visitor register with your own pen.
- At your arrival, you will have to wash your hands.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering or a mask from your arrival to the interview local.
- The interview will be held in a wide local, so the physical distancing could be easily respected.
- Work surfaces, such as interview table, will be disinfected before and after the interview.
- Any question ? Do not hesitate to ask when we will schedule your interview.